Pain and Suffering
Ok so I haven't posted in awhile but I thought I lost my password to this site :( Turns out not so much...anyways. It's the last two weeks of school and my life is pretty awful right now. I broke my filling in my tooth and went to the dentist who gave me something to clean out the infection in my tooth and gums before he will do a root canal. HORRRRRIFYING. My tooth hurts SOOO bad I got prescribed Vicodin and I don't know what's wrong with my body, but it DOESN'T WORK! I haven't been able to eat in like 2 days. I've finally tried smoothies, but then still, the cold is MURDER on my teeth. Did you know people have died from toothaches and tooth infections? I believe it. Also, after all this torture, it's gonna cost me 1,000$ to get this freaking thing done. Basically..moral of the story....take care of your teeth cause otherwise they will finish you off.
1 Comments:
No. Moral of story: American dentists = whack.
Post a Comment
<< Home