Classes Begin
Today was my first real day of classes...Tuesdays & Thursdays are my big days. I have:*US History (Post Civil-War) 9:30
*Senior Ethics Seminar 11:00
*Family Psychology 12:30 (Yes, I took this last semester, but I dropped it cause I'd missed too many classes to get a good grade so I'm re-taking it this semester. Too bad the teacher this semester is like 1000x more boring than the last one :(
*Essay and Article Writing 2:00
*Chapel 3:30 (DEAR GOD IN HEAVEN .... this is TORTUROUS! Today I brought some food with me...just a banana so that I would have something to do while sitting in church. The usher lady sees me eating it...and I was eating it politely too...not like jamming it down my throat or nothing...and she's like "oh, we just got new carpet so there's no food in the chapel" I'm like.."what, am I five? you're worried I'm gonna mash it into the carpet? Why don't you worry about the girls with gum or coke ok?"
Jesus is watching
Also, in the dining hall there is usually an unspoken rule that you DO NOT sit with people you don't know, right? Ok, and so I'm sitting by myself at a table at dinner reading my book, just wanting to be alone when some random girl comes up and puts her stuff down. I look at her like...what the hell..and she smiles at me.."hey". "Alright", I think, "it is crowded in here, but mental note: I need to work on my people repellant face". Next thing you know, her friend comes & sits down too. Hmmmm...not happy Jan.. THEN!!! She takes the salt and pepper RIGHT from next to me! I look daggers at her and she kinda looks at me and then her friend like...ummhehe. Next thing like 3 more girls pull up and plant their fat asses down and start blah blah blah... WTF??? Finally, one more girl comes up and is like..."is there room for me?" I'm like "Yeah, I guess I'LL MOVE!!" and I went on a little rant as I'm moving all my shit to the first girl on how rude she was. I always have like 4-5 plates so I'm all pissed off and finally just leave some plates still on their/MY table. I'm getting settled in to my new table & one of the girls comes up.."hey, you forgot your soup" and I'm like ..clenched teeth..."just put it DOWN".
I think people will leave me alone after this :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home