Riding in a Popo car

Ok so how about A.Diane is driving me to the train station in Maine and we're like halfway there when all of a sudden we get pulled over by a cop! He tells her that her registration is out of date & that she's not allowed to drive any farther! She asks him if she can just drop me off & then come right back & go get the registration renewed but he's like "No ma'am, I can't let you drive anymore". Oh god! My train's in 30 mins! So she asks him if he'll drive me to the station in the hopes that he'll just let us go, but he's like "Ok"! Crap! So I start bulls***ing like I don't know how to buy the train ticket so he's like..."Well you can come too"...to A.Diane. So we both loaded into the back of the popo car & he drove us 30 mins there & then took A.Diane 30 mins back!!! Talk about looking for something to do!! Turns out he was the CAPTAIN of the Berwick PD!! Wowza. Anyways...my little act of rebellion was that I didn't put my seatbelt on while he drove ...nyanananana.. :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home