Welcome to Asheville
So I got here yesterday, found my little apartment and of course started moving everything around and stuff. I love having my OWN house..it rocks! I freaked out the other housemate though and she definitely left for the whole day and then finally came back and was like..."you made me feel insignificant" and I'm like "??"..whatever. I'll post pics in a little bit of my beautiful little house AND KITCHEN...there are like a bunch of guys that live in the same apartment complex who are like "You can COOK?? AWESOME!" I made like 4lbs of potato salad yesterday and it's definitely gone already. I got a job in costumes which is hot since I get to see everyone naked (SCORE!!!) and I also get a nice break everyday when I can lay out and get some color in my cheeks ;) Anyways, it's fun.
1 Comments:
How long are you going to be there? over the summer?? or are you moved moved?
what it is like an apartment or like a house with rooms rented out? I'm confused....
Post a Comment
<< Home